Skip to main content

Where your water comes from

Findlay Township Municipal Authority is fortunate to have two independent sources of water supply.  These supplies are provided through interconnects that are maintained between our Authority and two neighboring Authorities.  FTMA purchases approximately 98% of our total system needs from the Municipal Authority of the Township of Robinson (MATR), and the remaining 2% is purchased from Moon Township Municipal Authority (MTMA).  Both authorities obtain their water from the Ohio River.  In addition to the two interconnects listed above, FTMA also maintains an emergency interconnect with the Western Allegheny County Municipal Authority (WACMA).  This interconnect can be used in the event of an emergency.